How to Flaunt The Scallop Edge For a Fresh Work Look
When in doubt about what to wear this spring, look no further than the scallop edge.
The wavy scallop edge alludes to springtime's quaint bouquets and breezy afternoons -- without succumbing to full-on flower fever as so many spring looks do. The subtleness of the scallop edge makes it a safe bet to wear to work, giving this trend a huge advantage over others this season.
Check out these 12 sweet and scalloped looks, then pick your favorite to try in your next work outfit.
click through the products below
- Ted Baker Darsee scalloped edge lace top (in white)
- Ted Baker Coletie scallop edged knitted tunic dress (in white)
- Draper James scallop blazer (in Nassau navy)
- ASOS contrast collar scallop shirt (in white)
- Victoria Beckham scalloped hem blouse (in black)
- Ted Baker Elliah scallop trim fitted top (in baby pink)
- Ted Baker Harris scallop collar sweater (in black)
- Club Monaco Atrina scallop skirt (in deep sapphire)
- J. Crew sleeveless scalloped shirt (in French blue)
- Kate Spade sponge crepe scallop dress (in tan/black)
- Kate Spade scalloped hem Jacki capri pants (in black)
- BCBG Elyssa scallop lace-blocked dress (in black/white)
Courtesies: Cover image courtesy of TedBaker.com; Slideshow images courtesy of manufacturer website