When in doubt about what to wear this spring, look no further than the scallop edge.
The wavy scallop edge alludes to springtime's quaint bouquets and breezy afternoons -- without succumbing to full-on flower fever as so many spring looks do. The subtleness of the scallop edge makes it a safe bet to wear to work, giving this trend a huge advantage over others this season.
Check out these 12 sweet and scalloped looks, then pick your favorite to try in your next work outfit.
click through the products below
- Ted Baker Darsee scalloped edge lace top (in white)
- Ted Baker Coletie scallop edged knitted tunic dress (in white)
- Draper James scallop blazer (in Nassau navy)
- ASOS contrast collar scallop shirt (in white)
- Victoria Beckham scalloped hem blouse (in black)
- Ted Baker Elliah scallop trim fitted top (in baby pink)
- Ted Baker Harris scallop collar sweater (in black)
- Club Monaco Atrina scallop skirt (in deep sapphire)
- J. Crew sleeveless scalloped shirt (in French blue)
- Kate Spade sponge crepe scallop dress (in tan/black)
- Kate Spade scalloped hem Jacki capri pants (in black)
- BCBG Elyssa scallop lace-blocked dress (in black/white)
Courtesies: Cover image courtesy of TedBaker.com; Slideshow images courtesy of manufacturer website