I recently bought my first course on Udemy during one of their massive sales. Tons of courses were on sale for only $10, and I just couldn’t resist. After a meticulous search, I decided on a well-produced and well-narrated digital marketing course that — as of this post — has a 4 out of 5 star rating and over one thousand reviews.
In addition to regular sales, which allow you to enroll in top rated classes for hundreds of dollars off, Udemy also offers dozens of courses for free. Some are short and sweet — perfect for your lunch break or as audio-only on your drive to work. Others follow a more traditional e-learning model, breaking up several hours of content in bite-sized sessions. These lengthier courses are perfect for a rainy weekend in or a slow day at work (just get the okay from your boss first).
Save cash while spending time boosting your career with Udemy’s job hunting, time management and brainstorming 101. Check out the 18 courses below for the best free career courses on the site:
For job hunting
- Introduction to Resumes & Cover Letters
- How to Make a Great First Impression
- Overcoming Job Interview Anxiety: Reduce Stress & Get Hired!
- The Complete Guide on How to Stop Procrastinating
- Make Your Ideas Happen: 8 Proven Steps for Taking Action
- A Mini Course on Time Management
For achieving your dreams
- How To Work Online And Travel The World
- Shape Your Mind to Make Your Dreams a Reality & Avoid 9-5
- How to Build an Online Business: A Complete Business Plan
- Boost Your Creativity: The Random Word Doodle Workout
- Secret Sauce of Great Writing
- Reframing: Creativity for Innovation
- Assertiveness Basics: The 30-Minute Communication Guide
- Presentation Skills Secrets: Delivering the Talk of Your Life
- Public Speaking Essentials: How to Craft Your Personal Story
For money matters
Have you ever taken a career development course? What did you like or dislike? Share your thoughts in the comments!